Weekly Posting Goal:

Start off your week with a new post from Spark America every Sunday to get you informed and energized, and to give you meaningful, thought provoking information and inspirational dialog to share with your friends for the entire week. I welcome your comments.

Feel free to email me at GaetanoDrake(at)gmail(dot)com

Drake
I invite you to leave your thoughts and opinions in the comment section. Just click on "comments"at the bottom of each post.

Monday, May 20, 2013

I Believe---Seconda Parte

Believe---To have confidence in the truth, the existence or the reliability of something, although without absolute truth that one is right in doing so.

I believe:

I believe the truth will set us free,
I believe we can find the truth only if we seek it,
I believe there is an absolute truth,
I believe talk is cheap, action can be explosive,
I believe that if we live and walk in the truth, we can create peace in the world,
I believe that if we give peace a chance, chances are we can have it, 
I believe that a dead end is just another place to turn around,
I believe that if you put your help where your hope is, you can unlock yourself, 
I believe that isolation is not a good destination, 
I believe that sticks and stones will break my bones, but names may hurt me more,
I believe life is not a bowl of cherries, but a bowl of fresh fruit that must shared and eaten immediately,
I believe that Memory Lane is a one way street and what you do today becomes tomorrows memory, so be careful what you say and what you do,
I believe that at the beginning of a rainbow lives a beautiful heart,
I believe that whoever cares, tries,
I believe that if you are looking for unconditional love, a kiss on the lips when you need it most, someone to always lay close to you with heavy breathing when you get sick, then you should get a dog,
I believe that the word "whatever", should have a new meaning, such as "what can I do to make things better",
I believe the Creator of the universe is my spiritual guide and soul-mate.


I believe in myself, but I would really like to believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment