Weekly Posting Goal:

Start off your week with a new post from Spark America every Sunday to get you informed and energized, and to give you meaningful, thought provoking information and inspirational dialog to share with your friends for the entire week. I welcome your comments.

Feel free to email me at GaetanoDrake(at)gmail(dot)com

Drake
I invite you to leave your thoughts and opinions in the comment section. Just click on "comments"at the bottom of each post.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Real And Permanent Good--We Need A Song

A song from the heart written about real and permanent good is a song I personally would love to be able to write. If I could and were a song writer I would probably begin by sitting down and begin to take a look at my life and accumulate all the real and good memories that I could remember and jot them down on a piece of paper. I imagine at that point I would begin to visit my own walk down memory lane, and could begin a personal life journey that would help me find the words I would be looking for to write a song to share with the whole world.


In order to find, realize and live a life of real and permanent good, I believe all of us must sit down and at least try to write that song, and soon we will begin to discover who we really are, that we really matter, and that without me the puzzle is incomplete. Then and only then can we begin to live a life of that is filled with love and understanding of who we are.

If we are to be real we need to live a life that is genuine and free of pretense and full of affection. If we choose to live a live centered around permanent good it must be lasting for an indefinite period of time without essential change.

I have begun to write my song and it is about you.


No comments:

Post a Comment