Weekly Posting Goal:

Start off your week with a new post from Spark America every Sunday to get you informed and energized, and to give you meaningful, thought provoking information and inspirational dialog to share with your friends for the entire week. I welcome your comments.

Feel free to email me at GaetanoDrake(at)gmail(dot)com

Drake
I invite you to leave your thoughts and opinions in the comment section. Just click on "comments"at the bottom of each post.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Watching and Waiting

There comes a time in our lives when we must ask ourselves the question -- what is it that defines who we are. Are we living a life that we can identify as the real you, the person you were created to be -- or the fictitious self, the one everyone tells you to be.

We may not know the answer because we have yet to understand that we can only find our real self at our absolute core, or we will find our self incomplete, as if there is a hole in our soul. It appears to me that somehow we have lost contact with our innermost voice along the way.

I have discovered that if we find a quiet safe place, close our eyes, open our soul, watch and wait, and  begin to peel away the Layers, there's a lot of room for doing, lots of room for answers.


   


Why have I been alone for so long… 
The thing I've always been denied...                                                                                                         
Look and gather all you want to...
Soon you will see me, I will be all around you...
Don't be confused by my fields and forests, they're here for only you to share...
Waiting for someone to understand me...
Meet me at the river Seine...
I hope it won't be very long...
It takes just an instant for hands to touch and hearts to fall in love...

Waiting..




    

No comments:

Post a Comment