Weekly Posting Goal:

Start off your week with a new post from Spark America every Sunday to get you informed and energized, and to give you meaningful, thought provoking information and inspirational dialog to share with your friends for the entire week. I welcome your comments.

Feel free to email me at GaetanoDrake(at)gmail(dot)com

Drake
I invite you to leave your thoughts and opinions in the comment section. Just click on "comments"at the bottom of each post.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

New York Moment

Quintessential New York moments come in wild nights, near-death experiences, and unnoticeable acts of kindness. It's time like these that make people feel like they have become part of the naked city. Some might just think of it as "sex in the city."


What can one say about New York that hasn't already been said -- vibrant, pulsing, crowded, attitudes, lonely, sometimes snowmageddon, sensual, rhythm, angels...
New York is the city that keeps calling some of us to come back, as if she were watching and waiting for our return, but never comes the day...

It could also be said that some of us return because we are lonely with things hidden deep inside of us, and it's there just for us to see -- because it isn't what we take from her, it's what we leave behind. Like the shadow I was chasing, and when I looked she wasn't there... now taking pictures of the dreams that will fill my head of you and I...

So think about today, think about tomorrow, hold on and don't let go...
If only you knew what's inside of me now, it's never out of your sight...
I'll be waiting there, I'll be waiting there for you...
We alone will be alright in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment