Weekly Posting Goal:

Start off your week with a new post from Spark America every Sunday to get you informed and energized, and to give you meaningful, thought provoking information and inspirational dialog to share with your friends for the entire week. I welcome your comments.

Feel free to email me at GaetanoDrake(at)gmail(dot)com

Drake
I invite you to leave your thoughts and opinions in the comment section. Just click on "comments"at the bottom of each post.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

I Believe-- Parte Uno

To believe is to have confidence in the truth, the existence or the reliability of something, although without absolute truth that one is right in doing so.
I believe:

in things that are invisible to the eye, if only we would just take the time to look,

it can be a good day from morning til night,

a homeless person is still a person with a heart and soul, just take the time to look into their eyes and see for yourself,

my brother Dave spoke with his heart when he told me he was proud that I was his brother,

life's purpose is grounded in simplicity --  we just need to find the shoes that will help us walk down the road of understanding,

we can achieve whatever we set out to do, we just need to learn how to program our search engines,

a beautiful sunset always turns into an even more meaningful sunrise,

that who ever reads this is a really good person, someone that believes as I do,

there is so much to believe in, much like stars across the sky, we were born to shine,


that romance is what keeps two people tethered forever...
that we just need to see someone, touch them, and know...

No comments:

Post a Comment